COVID-19 Sanitary Measures
we would like to inform you that based on the recommendations of the Italian Government, Eight Hotels are introducing a number of preventive and protective measures, such as:
- All of our establishments are regularly disinfected using virus-killing agents;
- All staff members have been informed and trained to follow good preventive practices;
- All of our employees are provided with personal protective equipment recommended by the Italian Government;
- Social distancing measures have been introduced using ground markings in the hotel and at the beach club, for both guests and personnel;
- Social distancing measures have been introduced for the tables in the restaurant;
- Social distancing measures have been introduced for the sunbeds at the beach club;
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at points of contact for our guests and employees (reception, restaurant, beach club, elevator);
In order to ensure the health and safety of guests and employees we kindly ask you to strictly follow the mandatory rules including.
MANDATORY RULES TO FOLLOW IN THE HOTELS
- Upon entering in Hotel you have to use the hand sanitizer dispensers available at the reception;
- During check-in we might check your temperature. Anyone with a temperature above 37,5°C will be denied access. Access to the premises will be denied should you refuse to have your temperature checked;
- Masks are compulsory in public areas;
- Keep physical distancing rules of minimum of 1 m from staff members and guests;
- Do not leave your personal belongings in public areas;
- Elevators can only accommodate one rider at a time. Elevators can be used by more than one guest at the time only if they are travelling together. It is mandatory to use the hand sanitizer before touching the elevator buttons;
- Please make sure to cover your mouth and nose before coughing or sneezing;
- Wash frequently your hands with hand soap or hand sanitizer available in the hotel;
- In case you have fever or febral symptoms, please inform immediately the hotel staff.
MANDATORY RULES TO FOLLOW IN THE RESTAURANT
- Please inform the Concierge the time in which you wish to have breakfast, lunch or dinner;
- Upon entering in the restaurant you have to use the hand sanitizer;
- Masks are compulsory. You can take off your mask only after you have reached your table;
- After your meal, you have to wear your mask again;
- It is forbidden to move tables and chairs in order to respect the social distancing measures;
- Buffets will not be permitted under the usual format.
MANDATORY RULES ON THE BEACH
- As soon as you reach the Beach Club, please use the hand sanitizer;
- Masks are compulsory. You can take off your mask only after you have reached your sunbed;
- To respect the social distancing measures is forbidden to move the sunbeds;
- Please have the mask on if you access the hotel public areas (i.e restroom).